Expressing makeup with the Pencil Technique means having achieved the right balance between mastering one's artistic sense of beauty and professional make-up techniques. This course is aimed at those who want to learn a particular technique capable of creating perfect make-up with unique and spectacular shades with the use of eye pencils.
The eye pencil is applied to the eyelid as a base making small strokes.
Below you will see a coat applied with a small precision brush aimed at creating a gradual gradient. Superficially to the application of the pencil you then go to apply the eyeshadow, tapping the color on the eyelid following step by step the structure previously created with the pencil.
With this technique, the eyeshadows will not be blended using the classic blending brushes but will be applied over the base previously blended with the pencil, the effect will lead to a spectacular result and maximum precision.
For this reason, the Pencil Technique is the ideal technique for those who want to create graphic or artistic make-up of great impact.
The effect is very bright, following the rules of good taste and style required by the canons that determine aesthetic beauty, you will perform a very stylish and trendy make-up.
In the pencil technique, the important distinctive features are often determined by strong contrasting colors, which at the same time maintain a very clean and sophisticated look.
In this video course you will find all the steps, described in a clear and detailed way, the methods and all the rules for creating the 3D technique.
Make Up Artist
- Complete video course
- Modular system for technique and method
- Course handout in pdf with descriptions of techniques, products and tools used
- Access to the exam and digital certificate
Characteristics of the course
- Lessons 14
- esame 1
- Duration 28 minutes
- Subscription All levels
- Language Italian
- Students 28
- certificate Yes
- Ratings Self
- Eyes Make up
- 01PT Apply a concealer all over the eyelid
- 02PT Create the makeup silhouette with small black pencil strokes
- 03PT Smudge the pencil with a precision brush
- 04PT Apply a matte gray eyeshadow with a flat brush, to the ends of the pencil shade
- 05PT Apply a teal eyeshadow, arriving before the end of the gray shade
- 06PT Apply a dull dark blue with a precision brush
- 07PT For the highlights, tap a blue shimmer eyeshadow, putting it also at the extremes of the shades
- 08PT More intensify the extremes of the shades with a very dark eyeshadow
- 09PT Apply a glitter eyeshadow with the fingertips on the browbone and in the center of the eyelid
- 10PT Spread some concealer under the browbone, blending it downwards
- 11PT Apply a thick line of teal eyeliner
- 12PT Apply tufts of false eyelashes
- 13PT Apply a thin line of eyeliner only where you see the glue to cover it
- Exam and Review